Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Here, Spot!

I can't help it... I'm really not supposed to be posting from work, but this was just too funny to pass up.

This morning, my son Kevin was playing in the bathroom while I was getting ready for work. He had a little stuffed animal puppy in his hands, and he was talking to it, saying "Here, Spot! You're gonna be my Butt Hound!"

I said... "what did you call him?"
Kevin said "He's my BUTT HOUND!"

"um. sweetheart. I think you meant to say 'he's your BLOODHOUND."

Innocent enough, but the more I thought about it, the more it made me laugh. I can just see it now, he's in school, during playtime.. takes out the puppy and announces to the whole class that this is "SPOT! My BUTT HOUND!"

yeah.
I'm waiting for the teacher to call.... LMFAO.

(it could be worse: I was listening to Bob and Tom on the radio this morning, and they were talking about a lady who was teaching her 4 year old son the proper term for his 2 year old sister's "pee pee"... "it's a vagina", which the son misheard as "fine china". LMFAO!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home